The Basics of Playing at Slot Sites
It is impossible for us to talk to you about everything that you need to know about playing at slot sites, but we can give you a couple of pointers. These pointers are there to make your life a bit easier, whether you are opting to play at new slot sites or somewhere more established.
Where should you play?
You should play at quality websites, obviously. There are a few things that you should be thinking about here. If you don’t fancy putting in the effort, then you can just skip to the end of this page where we can give you a bit of information on some of the best new slot sites around. For now, here are a few tips:
- Make sure that the site that you choose is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. If it is not, you have no protection so you absolutely should give the site a skip.
- Check how many slots are available. Do not head to an online slot site which only works with 1 or 2 game companies, even if they offer the game that you want to play right now. You will get bored of that game and you will want to play something a bit different.
- You will want to choose a site which has more than slots. Again, this is going to be important that you always have something new to jump into, such as live dealer casino games.
- There should be a mobile option. If you can’t play on your mobile device, give the site a skip.
- The site needs to be easy to use. This includes being able to deposit and withdraw your cash with ease, finding the game that you want to play with ease, easy to get in touch with customer support etc.
There may be other things which may be important to you, and we urge you to think about which site is going to be right for you based upon your needs. This is going to be a good starting point, though.
Should you limit yourself to one game vendor?
No! Absolutely not. Get rid of that thought.
Game vendors are known for their specialties. For example; NetEnt games are different to Microgaming games. However, one NetEnt game will often use the same features as another NetEnt game as that is a hallmark of their brand. This means that you will probably want to play games across different brands.
This way you know you are getting something different. Don’t be afraid to try out some of the smaller companies too as these always offer amazing games to play.
What slot to play?
This is completely your choice, but we do suggest that you think about the following that we will describe in this section.
Do you want something that is going to offer the potential to win millions of pounds? If so, you will want to play a progressive slot. Don’t expect to win millions on it, though. You would need to get exceedingly lucky.
You should choose your slots based upon the house edge. This should be clearly listed on the slot. House edge stipulates how much money is returned to the player. So, if a house edge is 4%, then it means for every £100 gambled, £4 goes to the house and £96 goes to the player. This does not necessarily mean you will get at least £96 back when you gamble, obviously. It means that it will be averaged out over every player.
Volatility is something you really need to know about when you are playing on a slot. This is not going to be listed in the game, though. You need to work it out from the prizes available.
We are not going to go into any depth on how you work out volatility here. You can read reviews which will give you a ton of information about that. All you need to know about volatility is that the higher the volatility, the lower your chances of winning on each spin BUT when you do win, the higher the prize will be.
Looking to Play at New Slot Sites?
If you are, then you will be pleased to know that we have put in the hard work for you. Below, you will be interested to some of the best new slot sites around. We will ensure that we keep this list up to date. This way you always know that you are going to be introduced to the best sites ever. We play at these sites, and you should do too!